Avante Milano D20 Procedure Chair
- Four Independent Electronic Movements: Height, Backrest, Leg Rest and Seat Rest.
- One Synchronized Electric Movement: Backrest / Leg Rest.
- One Manual Movement: Leg Rest Extension.
- Convenient automatic reset control returns chair to its original position.
- Articulating headrest can be adjusted for a variety of procedures.
- Wheeled base for moving the chair throughout your facility.
- Leg rest lowers to 90 degrees, allowing patients to easily enter and exit the chair.
- Hand set and foot panel controls.
- Constructed with latex-free, non-toxic and non-carcinogenic materials.
- Protective ABS plastic covering.
- Stitchless upholstery available in a variety of colors.
- Sleek system with a small footprint.
- Provided with medical accessories guides on the backrest.
- Optional Accessories: paper roll holder, thigh supports, IV rod, etc.
- Chair height: 21 to 33 in
- Mattress width: 22.8 in
- Mattress length: 61.6 in