Avante Torino 550 Mobile Surgery Table
- Longitudinal slide up to 13.75 inches for easy C-arm access.
- Table weight load capacity rated at 550 pounds.
- Adjustable height from 28 to 40 inches for improved access to the operative field.
- Table movements include: Trendelenburg, reverse Trendelenburg, leg and back section adjustment, lateral tilt, longitudinal slide for C-arm access, and kidney bridge.
- Large casters and convenient braking system for easy and convenient maneuvering throughout any surgical facility.
- Battery backup for continued use in the event of a power loss.
- Powered or manual solid leg rest.
- Corded remote control panel for exact positioning.
- Comfortable memory padding is waterproof and antistatic.
- Added safety with override panel controls on the base of the unit.
- Standard accessories: Kidney bridge, shoulder supports, arm supports, rail clamps, leg and foot supports and more.
- Optional: Can be ordered with manual split leg section.
- Full Length: 81.1 in (2060 mm)
- Full Width: 21.7 in (550 mm)
- Tabletop Elevation: 28 in (710 mm) – 40 in (1010 mm)
- Kidney Bridge Elevation: 4.3 in (110 mm)
- Head Section: 45° up – 90° down
- Lateral Tilt: 15° right, 15° left
- Trendelenburg: 25°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 25°
- Back Section: 80° up – 20° down
- Horizontal Slide: 13.75 in