Liberty Bed – Bed Liberty Grid Std Gen – GFD-LBT7174
NOTE: Basic American Medical Products beds are for INSTITUTIONAL USE ONLY. Orders will not be accepted for delivery to a residential address.
Our newest addition from Basic American, The Liberty Bed provides you with the key features you want at a very affordable price point.
- Strong supportive grid deck is superior in frame design and offers a “no-sag” mattress support surface. safe work load.
- Range of motion 9.9 inch to 24.4 inch. With a standard 6” mattress, this positions the bed at an ideal height for the caregiver and for transfers.
- One bed can be used for 76″ and 80″ lengths using the adjustable brackets to meet space limitations and improve inventory management. No extension kit is necessary.
- Resident friendly, quiet, smooth operation keeps bed level and balanced at all times using three DC motors.
- 360 degree mobility at ANY height – can move from room to room at any height, and move over thresholds at even the lowest position.
- Mattress retainer is standard.
- Reinforced, robust base is designed for support yet provides sufficient underbed clearance, ideal for using overbed tables and patient lifts.
- Easy assembly requires only a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Four Locking Casters secure the bed at any height.
- New keyed Wall Saver is standard – easily moves over thresholds during transport, yet automatically falls back into place to protect your walls. Wallsaver adjusts easily when modifying bed from 76″ to 80″ and when using a trapeze.
- Pendant Hand Control – Easy operation contoured Hand Control Pendant is shock-resistant, water-proof and durable. Holster conveniently secures to bedrails and assist devices for easy access.
Highest Safety and Quality Standards
Built to conform to UL 60601-1 and IEC601-2-38, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 the Liberty Bed offers the following ensuring the utmost resident and staff safety:
- No pinch points within 200mm of bed perimeter
- Rolling clearance of 20mm over thresholds
- Splash-proof electronics
- Load capacity and tip-stability testing
|Mattress Deck Length||76″or 80″|
|Mattress Deck Width||35″|
|Overall Bed Length||85.5″ with bumper|
|Overall Bed Width||39.75″ with rails/assist devices|
|Maximum back angle||70°|
|Maximum knee angle||30°|
|Safe Workload (including resident, support surface, head/foot boards, and accessories)||450 lbs|