Tuttnauer EZ11Plus – Fully Automatic Autoclave
EZ11Plus, designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55, helps practitioners meet today’s challenging workloads and regulatory requirements.
- The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing.
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. The EZView displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text.
- Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying. A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying. 0.2µ HEPA filter (replaceable).
- Comprehensive 2 year parts & labor warranty and 10 year chamber warranty.
- 11″ diameter X 19.8″ deep chamber and flexible loading options. The exceptionally deep 19.8” chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
- Use the 5 full sized trays for packs/pouches
- Use the tray rack (included) to accommodate 4 full plus 4 half sized cassettes…no additional cassette rack to buy!
- Use the optional Tuttnauer pouch rack (model AR910) to encourage proper loading. One pouch rack is included with each EZ11Plus.
- Front or top water fill options: accessible EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
- USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
- Network Port allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software. Network port is located in the rear of the unit.
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology to effectively remove air from the chamber.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle.
Generate and print PDFs from cycle analysis (Optional R.PC.R software required)
Real-time remote monitoring and automatic download of multiple autoclaves from PCs on local network (Optional R.PC.R software required)
Automatic download of cycle history to your PC (Optional R.PC.R software required)
Built in memory to store ~ 100 cycles of data
Optional printer which documents date & time, temperature, pressure, system message and alerts
630mm x 530mm x 440mm
280mm x 504mm
Dimensions: 16,3” x 6,7” x 0.6″
413mm x 169mm x 16mm