Vector Vortex Extra Oral External Evacuation Unit 110v/60hz
The Vector Vortex Extra-Oral suction device uses high volume Extra-Oral suction to capture, contain, clean, sterilize and kill dental aerosols, creating a safer environment for Dentist, Hygienist, Staff and patients.
Strong suction pump, large flow, high vacuum, long performance life.
Excellent heat dissipation performance, can work continuously for more than 4 hours.
Negative pressure could be regulated according to the clinical need by stepless adjusting knob.
Ergonomic design does not get in your way while still providing effective removal of droplets.
Low noise, noise level hardly increases when working with ultrasonic scalar, handpiece etc.
The Problem of Aerosols and Droplets in Dental Clinics
Most dental treatments requirer the use of instruments such as high and low speed handpieces, ultrasonic scalers, polishers and so on.
- During the implementation of these instruments, the combination of compressed air and water can vaporize virus and bacteria particles in the patients oral cavity.
- Highspeed dental handpieces and ultrasonic instruments are particularly problematic because of their speed (400.000 rpm or 30 K etc.) and use of water for coolant and lavage.
- These atomized micro-droplets can drift a range of 1-2 meters around dental chair.
- These particles can also be inhaled by the dental professional, staff and other patients.
Reduce the danger of particle/droplet spread!
- Aerosols are created during oral treatment.
- Aerosols suspended in the air for an extended time until they settle on surfaces, clothing and equipment or are inhaled into the human
- Inhaled aerosolized virus and bacteria have
strong penetrating power and are considered to be the most potentially dangerous particles for transmitting diseases in the lungs.
During treatment, doctors and staff using ultrasonic scalers, 3- way syringe, high and low speed handpieces – generate a large amount of water and mist which combined with bacteria such as saliva, blood and other tissue in the patient’s mouth, producing aerosols. The extra-oral suction of the Vector Vortex removes these aerosols to prevent cross-infection between the doctors and the patients. Providing a clear, dry and clean envioronment.
I Have An HVE: Is it Good Enough?
Intra-oral suction can not significantly reduce droplet dispersion! (particulate matter greater than 0.5)
Dispersion rate=Droplets which are not caught/ Total tracked particles number
- When using intra-oral suction only, 50% ~ 60% of droplets are flying into the air
- Using intra-oral and extra-oral suction at the same time, the Vector Vortex captures close to 95% of droplet particles.
Capture rate=Total absorbed particles number /Total tracked particles number
In terms of the “capture rate” of droplet particles. The capture rate of the intra-oral and extra-oral suction combination is 40%~70% higher than that of using intra-oral suction only.
With strong suction vacuum pressure and high air suction flow rate, the aerosol droplets between the doctor and staff and the patients is sucked into the machine through the adjustable positioning arm, and discharged after thorough purification.
The aerosol entering the machine is filtered through HEPA filter and then sterilized by ultraviolet rays. The air is then discharged after a high charged plasma sterilization and purification.
4 stages of disinfection ensure clean air!
The built-in high-power blower produces 3M/s wind speed creating a negative air space around the oral cavity, removing dental aerosols and droplets. 4 stage disinfection cleans the air from over 99.97% of vapor, dust, bacteria and viruses. First stage primary filter removes large particles and dust. UV filter exposes viruses and bacteria to UV light breaking down the cellular structure. Plasma generator produces +/- ions charging the particles to make the final stage HEPA filter more effective. Final stage HEPA filter captures the remaining vapor, dust bacteria and viruses.
- Strong suction pump, large flow, high vacuum, long performance life.
- Excellent heat dissipation performance, can work continuously for more than 4 hours.
- Negative pressure could be regulated according to the clinical need by stepless adjusting knob.
- Ergonomic design does not get in you way while still providing effective removal of droplets.
- Low noise, noise level hardly increases when work with ultrasonic scaler, handpiece etc.
Install the free arm and connect the power.
- Move the machine to appropriate location engage the brake at the bottom of wheel.
- Plug in the power cord and switch on the power.
- Pull the free arm to an appropriate position, adjust the pressure/flow with the knob on the control panel.
- After use, turn off the power switch, pull back the free arm.
- Voltage:AC110V 60Hz Power:1200VA
- Noise:≤65 dB
- Pumping rate:≥3m3/Min
- Max Vaccum:-20kpa
- Amount of negative ions:≥100 million/m3
- Amount of positive ions:≥80 million/m3
- HEPA Grade:H13 ≥99.97 0.3μm
- Net weight:36kg
- HEPA Filter (VV-101)
- Filter A (VV-102)
- Filter B (VV-103)
- UV Lamp (VV-108)
- Halo Shield (VV-105) Replacement Motor (VV-118)